P: (08) 6254 2623
F: (08) 6254 2503
Not registered? Sign here
- Tested for UPF (ultraviolet factor) in accordance with AS/NZS4399:1997. The level of protection varies depending on the fabric & colour of the garment.
- HiVis garments are manufactured to comply AS/NZS1906.4:1997/Class F and AS/NZS4602:1992/Class "D" to meet the requirement of safety standars for day use.
- HiVis garments are manufactured to comply AS/NZ1906.4:1997/Class F and AS/NZS4602:1999/Class "D/N" to meet the requirements of safety standards for day or day & night uses.
- Flame Retardant Patron Saint® comply with Class EN533-1997 Clause 7.3. Also EEC Standards, EN470-1, EN531.
- Carbon grid anti static jacket and pants, complies BS5958.2-1991.